Do you love to sing, but you are frustrated with how much you have to learn just to get ready to sing a song?
Are you a speaker, podcaster, online course creator or presenter whose voice tires easily?
Are you looking for a quick, easy, straight to the point singing warm up you can use everyday - something you can just play from beginning to end that's simple to implement daily?
Or maybe you already know a lot about singing technique, voice physiology and breathing for singing and just want a simple warm up that you can follow…
Or you could be at the other end of the spectrum - you don't know a lot about singing, and you just want to experiment with simple, easy to understand singing scales.
You also may not know what your vocal range is, or maybe you have been practicing the wrong types of scales for your voice - they are either too high, too low, or you don't know if you are performing them with correct vocal technique...
Your voice might feel tight, tire easily, or you are just not hitting those high notes like you would like…
This course provides easy to follow warm up scales that you can follow - just like you would if you were in my studio one on one!
Learn time tested techniques that have been taught over decades and used by the most professional singers in every genre. This approach to singing has been tested over time and is a healthy approach to improving the quality and range of your voice.
In this course you will learn:
* What is your vocal range (Find out if you are a Soprano, Mezzo, Alto, Tenor, Baritone or Bass) and then choose the vocal warm up scales for your range;
* How to sing each scale correctly;
* How much to practice to get the most out of your voice;
* Simple breathing techniques effective for singing and speaking;
* Simple stretching exercises to prepare your voice to sing;
* A basic approach to correct posture so that you can breath, and sing with ease
If you are looking for a singing routine you can use every day, all you have to do is press play, and you have a half an hour workout at your fingertips.
This course is NOT for:
* Singers wanting to learn more about the physiology of the voice (You can get that in my other singing courses!);
* Students wanting to focus on increasing vocal range or vocal agility (however, a correct vocal warm up like this will help with those areas naturally!);
This is course has been specifically designed as a complete, no fuss work out.
This has been a common request by Roma's students hence the creation of this course!
If you would like to know more about voice physiology, how to increase vocal range, or improve vocal agility/blending of vocal registers please check out Roma's other in depth courses which cover those very topics at length.
Join Roma Waterman, professional vocal coach, performer, author and speaker, in her studio guiding you through your very own singing class. With over 30 years experience, her singing courses are some of the best selling vocal courses in the world.
Come join us in the course to receive your ultimate daily vocal warm up!