How To Learn and Sing Harmonies
(Even if you DON'T read music)
- Learn to sing harmonies easily;
- Create your own harmonies from scratch;
- Learn how to vocal blend in a group or duo.
If you want visualize harmonies and map them out, hear harmonies using aural exercises that will help you create your own, or even if you just want to Learn my Top 11 basic tips for singing harmonies like a pro, then this is the course for you!
Here's why....most people don't learn these simple tricks that can make learning quicker and easier!
Here's how and why I can make you this promise...
My name is Roma Waterman and I am a professional vocal coach, singer/songwrtier, author, and founder of the Melbourne Gospel Choir. I have been singing since I was 4, and professionally since I was 17. In my work with choirs, working on television and co-ordinating big gospel groups for TV and studio recordings, I have learned these tips over 20 years and want to pass them on to you.
This course is going to give you everything you need to become a pro at learning, singing and creating your own harmonies.
It's simple, quick and to the point to give you the most easy to implement tips and tricks that I still use after years of being a professional singer.
Act now so that at your next rehearsal you are prepared to not only sing, but teach others with your new found knowledge.
Would you believe 9 out of 10 singers are never get taught the basics of singing harmonies effortlessly, which is why I created this course.
In fact, here's just the tip of the iceberg of what you get...
- Save money on expensive vocal lessons and learn by trying out your new skills at rehearsals, in performances and in the studio;
- You'll skip past obstacles that stop most singers from learning harmonies and go right through the process all from home;
- You'll know exactly how to approach difficult harmonies as you begin to grasp the simple tricks taught in this course - and I'm also here if you need help!
- You'll have a TON more resources to draw from when you try out this course and the methods explained in each module.
- When you learn to sing harmonies with these proven methods, you will feel confident to perform in public and rehearse with others (and maybe you will be teaching them a new thing or too yourself!)
- When you begin to put in to practice these techniques, think about how much easier it's going to be to perform any song with harmonies, even ones you have just learned.
- See yourself knowing vocal parts confidently and being able to teach them to others.
So Here's The Bottom Line With How To Sing #3 - Learn To Sing Harmonies...
You will get downloadable PDFs, video training, MP3s, lyric sheets and some backing tracks as I walk you step by step through the entire process from start to finish.
You get all the insiders-only instruction on how to learn and create harmonies in a group or as a duo to get you polished fast.
You get the exact blueprint you need to succeed at being an amazing harmony singer!
I will also be adding to this course regularly as I get your feedback on what else you would like to learn.
Take action now and get those harmonies rocking for your next performance!
Here's to your singing success...
Roma Waterman is an award winning singer/songwriter, worship leader, and best selling author.
As a vocal coach, session singer, artist and pastor for over 20 years, which has included being a judge for the early audition process on the X Factor in Australia, she has also been a vocal coach for many TV Talent contestants on X Factor, Idol and the Voice.
The author of several Amazon No. 1 bestselling books, she has also released 8 albums that have been released globally and across Christian radio in Australia, New Zealand and The UK.
In the last two years she has become an online instructor, teaching thousands of students all over the world in the areas of voice presentation (for podcasting and teaching), vocal coaching, songwriting, as well as how to write best selling books and online courses to help other up and coming creative entreprenuers.
She loves people, thinking out of the box, and reinventing herself = and helping others do the same.