Interested in this course? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11 Videos
- 5 Texts
- 10 PDFs
- 10.0 hrs
STARTING AUGUST 28TH 2017
(Please note registration is in USA Dollars)
Are you a creative leader, worship pastor, artist, songwriter or worship leader - looking for support and direction?
Do you sometimes wonder if you have what it takes to lead yourself and your teams? Do you wonder how to activate the vision that God has placed inside your heart?
Maybe you think a lot about how to pay the bills or earn more of an income, without selling out to the dollar. Or like me, you have a tension between what you can see needs to happen to bring change, with the way things actually are right now.
You wish there was somewhere you could go to get the training and mentoring you need to move forward in all God has placed inside of you. Because after all, this is about seeing God change peoples lives, seeing God-art transform communities, churches, people.
I have been where you are. In my 20 years of ministry, I have had some highs and lows. I've had the privilege of recording albums and touring with some amazing artists like Michael W Smith, Jars of Clay and even DC Talk! I've been a worship pastor, a creative leader and I have been able to travel to teach and train many other creative leaders just like you. I know what its like - to not know what's next. To keep fresh, to hear from God amongst all the admin required for the task!
I longed for mentors and other people just like me to bounce ideas off, to pray with, to be challenged by. And in the end….those things changed my ministry and my life.
That's why I have created The 6 Week Creative Leaders Mentor Group.
For 6 weeks, come join us as we explore together what God has for you in this next season.
There will be weekly webinars, a private Facebook group, weekly training notes, and best of all….you get access to the materials for a lifetime.
- Be able to move forward with a vision, clarity for your future and the future of the people or movement you are leading
- Receive actionable steps, without feeling overwhelmed;
- Strategies to create extra streams of income to fund your art, or your church projects (and this will never end so we need these tools!)
- Gain the confidence you need to lead well;
Here's some of the topics we will be covering during our 6 weeks together:
- How to overcome writers block;
- How to create and minister when you feel broken, frustrated or worn out;
- How to advance quickly as a songwriter, worship leader or artist;
- How to nurture/pastor creatives;
- How to be a visionary and how to activate that vision with actionable steps;
- How to make a living from your art;
- A mentor to bounce ideas off;
- Tools to help lead yourself and other creatives without the overwhelm;
- Time and creation management ideas to help leverage your influence and grow you to the next level in your ministry or creative sphere.
Roma Waterman is an award winning singer/songwriter, worship leader, and best selling author.
As a vocal coach, session singer, artist and pastor for over 30 years, which has included being a judge for the early audition process on the X Factor in Australia, she has also been a vocal coach for many TV Talent contestants on X Factor, Idol and the Voice.
She is the founding director of the Melbourne Gospel Choir, who you may have seen on various television shows including The Logies, The AFL Grand Final and Ch 9's Carols by Candlelight.
The author of several Amazon No.1 bestselling books, she has also released 8 albums that have been released globally and across Christian radio in Australia, New Zealand and The UK.
In the last two years she has become an online instructor, teaching thousands of students all over the world in the areas of worship training, voice presentation (for podcasting and teaching), vocal coaching, songwriting, as well as how to write best selling books and online courses to help other up and coming creative entreprenuers.
She loves helping people achieve their greatest dreams, thinking out of the box, and reinventing herself = and helping others do the same.