About the Instructor
Roma Waterman is an award winning singer/songwriter, worship leader, and best selling author.
As a vocal coach, session singer, and artist for over 20 years, which has included being a judge for the early audition process on the X Factor in Australia, she has also been a vocal coach for many TV Talent contestants on X Factor, Idol and the Voice.
The author of several Amazon No. 1 bestselling books, she has also released 8 albums that have been released globally and across Christian radio in Australia, New Zealand and The UK.
In the last two years she has become an online instructor, teaching thousands of students all over the world in the areas of voice presentation (for podcasting and teaching), vocal coaching, songwriting, as well as how to write best selling books and online courses to help other up and coming creative entreprenuers.
She loves people, thinking out of the box, and reinventing herself = and helping others do the same.
Over $197 US in value this course is on special for a short time only.
Learn to sing from professional vocal coach Roma Waterman.
Over 9,000 Students in Feb 2017!
Heres some reviews from students:
The Best course I ever taken!! "I love taking this singing lesson course. It helped me to sing better. I can also take the lessons with me on the road. I'm glad I purchased this".Tiffany
Awesome vocal training: "Roma manages to cover complex and in-depth vocal techniques in a clear and simple way. Besides being a great singer herself, Roma is clearly a gifted teacher which shines through in these vocal lessons. I highly recommend this course". Amberley
Well structured course: "I've been a rock singer in a band for the past 3 years and lately I have been performing more solo acoustic gigs. Roma's course is so helpful. It's well structured and leads you by the hand to higher levels. Highly recommended!!" Ibrahim
Do you struggle with finding the time to learn to sing?
Or maybe you can't afford the luxury of weekly lessons?
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced vocalist, this course will provide you with an excellent framework to be the best singer you can be.
For the cost of 2 one hour vocal lessons, you can have a whole course on singing at your fingertips that you can watch over and over again.
I'm Roma Waterman, vocal coach, author, speaker and professional singer/songwriter. After recording 9 albums, touring Internationally and being a vocal coach for TV Shows and for professional and amateur students, I know what it takes to sing well. It would be a privilege to help you achieve that goal too.
This course includes:
- 42 bite size, easy to digest lectures;
- Almost 2 hours of live video, power point presentations and MP3's;
- Diagrams and explanations on voice anatomy - from vocal folds to breathing;
- A study of the 3 pillars of the voice - Posture, Breathing and Resonance - with exercises for you to try at home;
- Printable PDF's with exercises and notes at the end of each section;
- 5 quizzes;
- A 25 minute downloadable vocal warm up CD with full backing tracks;
- Sheet music for all the scales;
- A 20 page ebook of all the notes with diagrams for you to print out and keep;
- A recomended resource list so you can keep on learning.
- Complete the course at your own leisure - take your time for a thorough learning experience, or complete it in a few days and have a resource you can go back to over and over again!
The best vocalists are not only those who DO, but those who KNOW why they DO.
This course will not just show you how to warm up and use your voice effectively, but will also explain why. With easy to understand lectures with videos, diagrams and presentations, you will achieve all your goals to have singing success!
This is also a great course for church singers, church choirs, vocal groups.
- The 3 Pillars - Introduction
- Pillar 1: POSTURE - A Simple Test
- Pillar 1: POSTURE - The Alexander Technique
- Pillar 1: POSTURE - Examples of good and bad posture
- Pillar 1: POSTURE - "The Wall" Exercise for you to try!
- Pillar 1: POSTURE: PDF of "The Wall" Exercise with pictures
- Pillar 1: POSTURE - Summary
- Posture excercise
- Pillar 1: POSTURE QUIZ
- Discussion Forum
- Pillar 2: BREATHING -Introduction
- Pillar 2: BREATHING- 3 ways to breathe
- Pillar 2: BREATHING -Exercise No 1 "book on floor"
- Pillar 2: BREATHING - Exercise No 2 "Ssh, Vvv, Zzz - get those abs working"!
- Pillar 2: BREATHING - Exercise No 3 "Alphabet"
- Pillar 2: BREATHING - Exercise No 4 "Pregnant Lady"
- BREATHING EXCERCISE HOMEWORK
- Pillar 2: BREATHING - Summary
- BREATHING QUIZ
- Discussion Forum
- Pillar 3: RESONANCE - Introduction
- Pillar 3: RESONANCE -What are resonance and vibration/Resonance Anatomy
- Pillar 3: RESONANCE - "The Witch, Meow & Teasing Boy"
- Pillar 3: RESONANCE - Hmmm Exercise
- Pillar 3: RESONANCE - The Glide
- Pillar 3: RESONANCE - Summary
- 2 quick resonance warm up exercises - BONUS LECTURE FREE PREVIEW
- RESONANCE QUIZ
- Discussion Forum